Monday, December 27, 2010

Hennibaughs take Vegas and then Christmas!

I am finally getting to rest a bit after my whirlwind last few weeks and decided I should post quickly before I am off to JJ in Iowa. To recap, I drove home from Denver, had a day or two at home where I worked and took care of some other things, went to graduation, went to Henninger Christmas, went to Vegas, went to family Christmas, went to Burke Christmas, and then Gross Christmas. All and all it went pretty well.

The trip to Vegas turned out great. We stayed at the El Cortez, the room was $27 a night. It was a great room, and for the price I would have tolerated much less. We saw the Hoover damn (my first experience)

Here is a picture looking down the dam wall and then progressively going up. Some day I may photo shop them together.
 Here is my child like collage of the three pictures. It is not totally straight, but I think it looks kind of cool.
Here is Elaine at the dam.

Since we stayed on Fremont we took in all the fun down there. 







 Then we went to the Las Vegas tournament where UNI took home the title. We had great seats (3rd row center court).











And we ate at a buffet and I took pictures next to stuff in the "Orleans".




It was a great trip! Hope everyone's holidays were just as fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment