Thursday, July 21, 2011

One lonely donkey...

Every week I drive two of my dogs Murphy and Gus-Gus to doggy daycare.
Gus-Gus

Murphy
Yes I said it, we take our dogs to "Doggy Daycare". They love it and I am not ashamed to admit we do this. However, this post is not about that. It is about the donkey I see on my way there and back. He lives on a farm in a stable with some horses. However, he is always by himself in the corner. I imagine the other horses don't appreciate the finer qualities inherent to Mr. Apples (that is what I named the donkey). The other plausible explanation is that the donkey is totally happy to be by himself in the corner. Either way, I really appreciate Mr. Apples, he makes my Wednesday. Here are some pictures of him. I hope you enjoy!

He is on the right.

A bigger picture of his home.





No comments:

Post a Comment