Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What to do?.?.? What to do.?.?.

I finally turned my dissertation in. They rarely tell you that after you work on the damn document for awhile and successfully defend it, you have to make several rounds of corrections before you turn it in forever  (this is how I feel about turning it in):



The real question is where do I got from here? I felt a bulletted (sp?) list would be the best way to describe my future direction:
  • Continue exploring Denver
    • Food
    • Mountains
    • Beer (really any booze)
  • Get back to Jiu Jitsu (my deal with myself was I would not start up again until my dissertation was turned in)
  • Begin publishing my dissertation (that is right, I am never rid of it)
  • Begin other writing
    • Policy briefs
    • Other Articles
    • My Novel (it's about a young boy and his playful childhood pup)
  • Apply for jobs (right now I have a healthy list that I am applying for, they all seem to be east of the might Mississippi.
Well that is my short list. As for blogging, I am planning on doing another segment of restaurants I have eaten at, as well as some other video stuff. Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Anxious to hear about more resturants....and your comings and goings and publishings! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete