Saturday, October 30, 2010

Who loves ya???

This will be a short post cause I got some Grapplin' to do. But, I was just looking at my stats for this blog. I recently crossed the thousand view threshold and found some interesting stats:
  • 839 of my views have come from the U.S.
    • Spain, Finland, & Vietnam count for around 20 a piece
      • What can I say, I have multi-national appeal
    • Everyone else has less than 10. 
    • Interestingly no one from Ireland or England has come onto the page (countries I have spent time in)
  • Browsers are evenly split between IE and Firefox at right around 40%
    • Some Mac users have come on the site using Safari (4%) - my apologizes
  • A majority of the people have come from Facebook or directly to the page. 
    • While a few have searched for me on Google.
      • Common search words, "Awesome blog", "Coolest blogger every", "misspelled words", "poor grasp of native language", and "For a good time call"...some of these may be a lie.
  • "Karl's bath house" has received the most views
  • While "Just Eat it" has received the most comments. 
 Well, that is it. Hope you all have a great weekend. I leave you with a picture of Karl. I imagine if he could talk he would be saying, "Who's your buddy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment