Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good ol' ISU fun...

So yesterday I introduced my fellow postdoc fellows to the lovely life experience that is, being an Iowa State fan. We made lots of food, drank adult beverages, and lamented getting our clocks cleaned by the Hawkeyes. Luckily, we didn't go any place where we had to interact with Hawk fans. Here is a video of all of us before we realized how bad of a beating ISU was going to get laid on them:



I made a nacho bar and fried pickles (frickles...), Amanda made a salted nut roll and pretzel-strawberry stuff (Amand's food was outstanding, I am probably going to her apartment today to steal leftovers). After the game was over we played board games which were actually very fun (despite my well documented hate of board games). However, I ate and drank a good amount and this picture of Gus-Gus this morning gives good insight into how I feel today:

How I feel today.

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day despite the ISU loss!

    ReplyDelete