Sunday, September 26, 2010

Random meaningless questions and thoughts I have had since moving to Denver (In no particular order)…meant for your amusement

I had forgotten how much time I have to think about stupid stuff when I am alone. Since moving to Denver, I have noticed I have had a lot of random thoughts and questions, probably because I have a lot of time where I am not interacting with anyone. So here is a list of 21 random thoughts or questions I have had since moving here.  
  1. I’ll admit it, I love to eat frozen sweet potatoes fries while they are still frozen
  2.   What do you think Bo Jackson is doing right now?
  3.  Everyone is so happy in Denver. Don’t confuse happy with nice. People in Iowa are nice…people in Denver are disturbingly happy. It makes me a little unsettled.
  4.  Does it ever rain here?
  5.  Potatoes are the most versatile vegetable in the world.
  6.  How did they get the name “Jet Sweaters” anyway?
  7.  If I was a dog I would insist on having my food warmed up
  8. Do people actually find Rodney Dangerfield funny?
  9. If I had a career do over I would probably go into marketing. I feel like I am an untapped resource of ideas (comparable to Alaska’s oil reserves).
  10. Seriously dude I get it, you have a Harley. No need to rev the damn thing up for twenty minutes in the parking garage. It is interfering with me watching Dexter.
  11. If I was one of my pets I would just stare at the fridge and wonder what is going on in there.
  12. Same thing for the T.V., washing machine, and computer.
  13. Who the hell ever thought to live in the mountains? They  are beautiful and the weather is just a real nice surprise, but I bet it was just an incredible pain in the butt to build anything here.
  14. I would like to learn to play the piano
  15. Is there a point when you’ve eaten too many egg beaters?
  16. Same for tuna…
  17. I really wish Josh Weadon would have made one season where the casts of Buffy and Angel combined and put an end to both series
  18. I am not sold on Katy Perry…though she does make some catchy tunes
  19. Try not to sing along to, “Party in the U.S.A”
  20. Why do I feel a need to go to the store on Sunday, even when I am stocked up and have nothing to buy
  21. I think it is because I know Elaine has bought no food in Iowa since I moved

2 comments:

  1. Here is a radom thought ..... See if you know who I am....
    Can you ever eat to much Popcorn???

    ReplyDelete