Thursday, June 24, 2010

Better never than late...

Videos from my trip to Denver to find housing, meet with my new employers, and get the T.V. I apologize that they are not as comprehensive as I would have liked. I kept forgetting the camera when I got out of the car. They are sequentially ordered, so the video at the top is the beginning of the trip.

 Full of piss and vinegar!


Seemed like such a good idea the night before:


Somewhere near the smiley face water tower:


Middle of Nebraska and Adult Fiction:


 Lunch, the most unimportant meal of a road trip and Colorado:


Conquering the interstate system:


 Axis at the 9 miles:
 

 At least the blood stains on the carpet matched the drapes...


 The worst part is the morning after:


Rocky Mountain High Five:


How big is that new TV you got?

No comments:

Post a Comment