Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Laser beams...

Today I go in for LASIK surgery. That is right, I will be having a large "cold" lazer cut a flap in my cornia (covering of the eye), reshape my eyeball, and then lay the flap back down. The end result should be (and if it is not I will be rich from malpractice money) 20/20 or better vision. My vision isn't horrible now, but it is bad enough I have to wear glass all the time and if I don't I have trouble functioning. I need to thank my wife since she is the one who decided this would be a great graduation present (reminding everyone again that I am not graduated yet), it will be nice to wake up tomorrow and not have to search for my glasses. I will post a couple videos documenting the goings-on.

Bill

1 comment:

  1. awesome! let me know what you think about the no glasses look!

    ReplyDelete